An italian sub without the bread!
- 4 cups romaine, chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 can black olives, halved
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pepperoncini rings
- 1/3 cup salami, cut into ribbons
- 2/3 cup sliced provolone, cut into ribbons
- 3 Tbsp Mediterranean Blend Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Oregano Balsamic
- 1/2 tsp stone ground mustard
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper
- In a large salad bowl, add the romaine, tomatoes, black olives, red onion, pepperoncini, salami, and provolone.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss.
Other recipes you might like