One of my husband's favorite salads.
- 3 cucumbers
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 2 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic, mustard, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, seeded, then cut into 1/4 inch slices. Arrange them on a large plate.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, seeded, and then chop. Arrange on top of cucumbers.
- Top with feta and black olives.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over top.
Other recipes you might like