Get your kids eating fruit with this recipe!
- 2 red apples, like Gala, Red Delicious, or Honeycrisp, cored & diced
- 1 Granny Smith apples, cored & diced
- 2 stalks, celery, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Balsamic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Toss together the apples, celery, dried cranberries, and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic, salt, and pepper.
- Toss the apples with the dressing to serve.
Other recipes you might like