- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Olive Oil
- 4-5 cups mixed greens / kale
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced thinly
- ½ cup toasted pecans
- ½ cup dried cherries / craisins
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Lavender Rose' Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potato with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Roast 30 minutes until tender.
- In small bowl mix maple syrup and balsamic. Whisk in 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Combine the salad greens and apple, then toss with vinaigrette.
- Add sweet potato, pecans, and cherries.
Other recipes you might like